The SPOT (Supporting Positive Opportunities with Teens) is a fully-functioning health center embedded within Jennings High School. Providing free medical services – including reproductive health care – is just one part of what they do. There is also a full-time mental health professional and case manager on hand.
Video by Rebecca Rivas
As featured on
Sometimes kids just need someone to listen, said Cormekia Tanter, a senior at Jennings High School.
- Why Nancy Pelosi is Crazy Horse and Trump is Custer
- Community leaders call for firing of Roorda over threat to circuit attorney
- County wipes clean $3.4M in inmate debt, County Council eliminated six jail fees in late August
- How Curves N’ Waves Pool Party changed my life forever
- Hundreds of city cops named in class-action suit stemming from “kettling” arrests during Stockley verdict protests
- Father charged with murder of Christian Ferguson
- Megan Green joins Steve Roberts and Michelle Sherod in state Senate race
- Want Medicaid expansion in Missouri? Then sign the petition
- Community groups condemn public safety director for ‘demonizing’ dead children
- Neil deGrasse Tyson to discuss ‘Letters from an Astrophysicist’ at Stifel Theatre