The SPOT (Supporting Positive Opportunities with Teens) is a fully-functioning health center embedded within Jennings High School. Providing free medical services – including reproductive health care – is just one part of what they do. There is also a full-time mental health professional and case manager on hand.
Video by Rebecca Rivas
As featured on
Sometimes kids just need someone to listen, said Cormekia Tanter, a senior at Jennings High School.
- In latest book, former St. Louis cop writes how problems with cops starts with the stories they tell
- Information & Application Session for census workers on July 13
- Crime Commission president playing dangerous game with circuit attorney
- Kem and Maze deliver fond and fitting farewell concert for Tom Joyner
- Gardner’s attorney questions roles of special prosecutor, judge as grand jury is dismissed
- Tali Allen named Director of Education for The Muny
- Police department acted counter to ‘thoughts’ of Public Safety director on Gardner/Tisaby
- Reparations for slavery is not about the money
- Harris-Stowe says goodbye to President Warmack
- Changing the way we treat young black males