“Being in her makes me think of my grandmother,” Cheryl Davis said as she looked around and walked the newly rehabbed first floor of the House of Miles on Thursday in East St. Louis, Illinois.
The Gateway Scholars Classic was an all-day football extravaganza that produced a huge crowd at Clyde C. Jordan Stadium in East St. Louis. As usual, the Classic produced some tremendous individual performances. Here are some of the highlight performers from last Saturday’s games:
- Lil Wayne announces via Twitter that he won’t be performing at St. Louis show
- Kevin Hart will be 'back on track' in no time
- Music icon and East St. Louis native honored with new cultural center, film
- J.B. Smoove to bring his comedy ‘circus’ to The Pageant on Saturday
- Kevin Hart to need 'round-the-clock' medical support
Marshawn Lynch discussed his upcoming ownership stake in a new professional arena football team that will be located in his native Oakland, California starting next spring.
101 ESPN’s former program director Jason Barrett was crazy enough to let me join the team as a weekend host of 101 SportsLine during its first month of operation in 2009.
Your Health Matters
This summer, the St. Louis Kappa League participated in a National Social Action for Social Good Project and raised more than $1,000 for the Sickle Cell Association of St. Louis. Kappa League is a mentoring group for young men in grades 6 – 12 which is sponsored by the men of Kappa Alpha Psi…