Cori Bush Represents shows the Black Lives Matter grassroots activist, defender of women, trans women, children and senior women before her historic 2020 run for Congress and on the precipice of her Nov. 3, 2020 win.
As featured on
The people of St. Louis. That’s what was on the mind of U.S. Rep. Cori Bush about an hour before she was sworn into the House of Representatives on Sunday morning.
- The salvation of white privilege
- Creve Coeur woman who sued Des Peres and officers also faces criminal charges
- East St. Louis native’s gourmet sauces available soon at Schnucks
- Save your tears over Weeknd’s plastic surgery
- ‘Breakin’ star Shabba-Doo dies at age 65
- Lee Blount, surgeon, athlete, dies at 88
- Rep. Price calls Missouri House censure vote a ‘political lynching’
- St. Louis pastors say the church must ask Black people to get coronavirus vaccine
- Mayoral candidates answer the question: What does “defund the police” mean to you?
- Barnes Jewish Hospital’s Dr. Carter on vaccines: 'COVID-19 is nothing to mess with’