On March 13, "Rally for Rosey" was held in downtown Clayton, to shine a light on domestic violence and pay tribute to Roseanne “Rosey” McCulley, 34, and her children, Kayden Johnson, 13, and Kaylee Brooks, 6, murdered by Roseanne’s estranged husband, Bobby McCulley, on March 4.
Rep. Cori Bush (D-Missouri), a survivor of domestic violence, spoke about her experience and what we must do to stop domestic abuse and violence in our community.
If you or someone you know is faced with domestic violence, there are a wide range of local services available: https://www.startherestl.org/domestic-violence.html
Read more about "Rally for Rosey" at http://www.stlamerican.com/news/local_news/a-rally-for-rosie/article_8397d752-8791-11eb-ad30-1b5b7d8793da.html
- Fantasia hospitalized for contractions six months into her pregnancy
- At 57, ‘Mrs. Missouri’ Wauneen Rucker Still Finds New Adventures
- ESOP condemns Chief Mary Barton, calling officer’s reassignment a retaliation
- 10 SLPS school board candidates vie for three spots
- Mayor-elect Jones announces transition team, public input website
- Paul Pierce fired from ESPN following aftermath of Instagram Live Video
- List: Area codes impacted by mandatory 10-digit dialing
- Instagram post inserts Claudia Jordan into Gary Owen divorce drama
- Tishaura Jones to become city’s first Black female mayor
- St. Louis County eases COVID-19 restrictions for businesses and gatherings