"I'm standing with Tishaura, April the 6th... It's time we move our city forward for the most vulnerable," says Rep. Rasheen Aldridge at a rally for St. Louis mayoral candidate Tishaura O. Jones on Fri., April 2, 2021. "We're going to make it T.J. time!"
Sgt. Heather Taylor insists, "Police culture doesn't want to change... You elect the other person and we're not going to change. If you want to go forward, Tishaura's just it... She's the best candidate."
- Fantasia hospitalized for contractions six months into her pregnancy
- At 57, ‘Mrs. Missouri’ Wauneen Rucker Still Finds New Adventures
- ESOP condemns Chief Mary Barton, calling officer’s reassignment a retaliation
- 10 SLPS school board candidates vie for three spots
- Paul Pierce fired from ESPN following aftermath of Instagram Live Video
- Mayor-elect Jones announces transition team, public input website
- List: Area codes impacted by mandatory 10-digit dialing
- Instagram post inserts Claudia Jordan into Gary Owen divorce drama
- A year of COVID-19 brought record consumer debt and collection complaints
- St. Louis County eases COVID-19 restrictions for businesses and gatherings