One of the more colorful protests over the weekend - after three weeks of protests at St. Louis City Hall calling for Mayor Lyda Krewson's resignation.
Mayor Krewson read the names and addresses of protestors urging her to "Defund the Police" in a live social media broadcast on June 26th.
That same day, the post was taken down and Krewson apologized, but many believe she'd already cracked the door for police and others to retaliate and terrorize local protestors.
- Nick Cannon pledges ‘Masked Singer’ salary to Holocaust
- Cori Bush will become Missouri's first Black congresswoman
- Lezley McSpadden says Wesley Bell did not do a ‘proper investigation’
- Kinloch firefighter shot inside Applebee's will get parade and escort home Monday
- Open letter to the Post-Dispatch remembering its 23 editorial attacks on me
- Spanky, COVID-19 and the plight of Missouri’s disabled
- New Couple Alert: Tiffany Haddish and Common
- Shakeup at St. Louis Public Radio over allegations of racism
- Emmitt Smith and his wife call it quits after 20 years
- Pandemic task force head Dr. Alex Garza: ‘It’s not going to slow down until everyone steps up'