Michael Brown Jr., who was mercilessly shot by a police officer in Ferguson five years ago, August 9, 2014, was more than a victim and symbol of a movement, he was a beloved son, brother, best man and friend.
The Michael Brown Chosen For Change Foundation has produced a beautiful art exhibit with the help of Artivists STL, which provides an intimate look and detailed depiction of Michael Brown, Jr. by family, friends, and people who’ve gathered to honor him and fight injustice.
For more information on the 5th Annual Michael Brown Memorial Day Weekend (Friday, August 9, 2019 - Sunday, August 11, 2019) please go to https://www.facebook.com/MichaelBrownFoundationCFC/
- St. Louis officer Bartney Coats has posted violent and racist tweets for years
- City, county prosecutors agree to stop prosecuting 17-year-olds as adults at MCU meeting
- No Limit Reunion Tour was anything but “bout it, bout it!”
- Four executives to receive Business Performance Awards
- Page appoints two black women from North County to police board
- COGIC gathers in St. Louis for 112th Holy Convocation
- Flyers must pass old foe to get to semifinals
- Decorated military officers share road maps to careers
- COGIC celebrates Women’s Day at Holy Convocation in St. Louis
- ArchCity Defenders turns 10