Michael Brown Jr., who was mercilessly shot by a police officer in Ferguson five years ago, August 9, 2014, was more than a victim and symbol of a movement, he was a beloved son, brother, best man and friend.
The Michael Brown Chosen For Change Foundation has produced a beautiful art exhibit with the help of Artivists STL, which provides an intimate look and detailed depiction of Michael Brown, Jr. by family, friends, and people who’ve gathered to honor him and fight injustice.
For more information on the 5th Annual Michael Brown Memorial Day Weekend (Friday, August 9, 2019 - Sunday, August 11, 2019) please go to https://www.facebook.com/MichaelBrownFoundationCFC/
- Brian McKnight family drama plays out across the internet
- Beloved St. Louis stage veteran Linda Kennedy passes at 68
- Super Jam 2019 canceled, popular summer concert was set to star Future and Meek Mill
- Mayor Krewson must serve the public interest, not politics
- Add water and lose weight
- Three schools hire black head football coaches
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital opens new Neuro-Critical Care Unit, among the largest in the country
- Kaepernick’s girlfriend continues to drag Jay-Z following NFL deal
- New restaurant in the Loop pairs U. City native music industry veterans
- Rasheen Aldridge nominated by Central Committee to replace Bruce Franks in the State House