Does the Michael Jordan documentary, Last Dance, Levitate or Let Us Down? A St. Louis American Sports Break
St. Louis American sports columnist Ishmael H. Sistrunk and sports enthusiast Melvin Moore review the ESPN juggernaut, The Last Dance, a 10-part documentary series, focusing on the final years of Michael Jordan’s professional basketball career.
Our hosts discuss whether or not Michael Jordan should be judged by his shortcomings off the court in this St. Louis American Sports Break special.
- McCloskeys were ‘opposed to cultural diversity’ in directions to nanny in mid-90s
- Catholics and alt-right clashed with protestors in Forest Park as activists called for removal of Louis IX statue
- Lawyers who confronted protestors with guns are being investigated
- Mayor Krewson reads names and addresses of residents who suggest defunding police, 18K sign petition calling for her resignation
- Person doxxed by Mayor Krewson arrested in Florissant
- August Alsina says Jada romance was approved by Will; Jada says ‘lies’
- Black Lives Matter – just not in here
- Hundreds march through CWE on Sunday to demand resignation of Mayor Lyda Krewson, couple points guns at protestors
- Close the Workhouse and airport privatization shenanigans are new lows
- St. Louis, St. Louis County to require masks in public spaces to limit coronavirus