Is your home healthy? June is Healthy Homes Awareness Month! Please watch this eye-opening video, brought to you by the Saint Louis County Department of Public Health, and learn about possible hidden hazards in your home (including Carbon Monoxide, Unsafe Storage of Toxic Chemicals, Lead, Mold, Radon and Pests), which can threaten the health and well-being of you and your family.
Saint Louis County Department of Public Health provides free home inspections for those who qualify. Please call 314-615-5323 or visit
for more information on how to keep your home safe.
- Why Nancy Pelosi is Crazy Horse and Trump is Custer
- Missouri's first black midwife advocates for accessible maternal care
- Florissant native lands prestigious fellowship for research at Danforth Center
- Documents allege Kevin Hart fled scene of crash
- County wipes clean $3.4M in inmate debt, County Council eliminated six jail fees in late August
- Edwards sets anything but ‘appropriate tone’ about murdered youth
- Building the future of construction in St. Louis
- House of Soul plans to live up to its name
- Alecha Blackmon joins Challenge Unlimited
- Community College addresses workforce needs with new program