Is your home healthy? June is Healthy Homes Awareness Month! Please watch this eye-opening video, brought to you by the Saint Louis County Department of Public Health, and learn about possible hidden hazards in your home (including Carbon Monoxide, Unsafe Storage of Toxic Chemicals, Lead, Mold, Radon and Pests), which can threaten the health and well-being of you and your family.
Saint Louis County Department of Public Health provides free home inspections for those who qualify. Please call 314-615-5323 or visit
for more information on how to keep your home safe.
- In latest book, former St. Louis cop writes how problems with cops starts with the stories they tell
- Kem and Maze deliver fond and fitting farewell concert for Tom Joyner
- Crime Commission president playing dangerous game with circuit attorney
- Gardner’s attorney questions roles of special prosecutor, judge as grand jury is dismissed
- Tali Allen named Director of Education for The Muny
- Police department acted counter to ‘thoughts’ of Public Safety director on Gardner/Tisaby
- Harris-Stowe says goodbye to President Warmack
- Changing the way we treat young black males
- Information & Application Session for census workers on July 13
- Report: Blacks seven-times more likely than whites to be wrongfully convicted of murder