"The Color Coordination is Real" is the 3rd video installment of Glam for Education, which covers some of the style and fashion displayed on the red carpet at the St. Louis American's 32nd Salute to Excellence in Education.
It spotlights honorees and attendees dressed in blue, one of the St. Louis American Foundation's colors (blue, silver and white), and a color that's trending this fall -- particularly evening blue and galaxy blue. It also features couples who've color-coordinated their formal wear -- working black and gold, to compliment each other beautifully.
Stay tuned for the St. Louis American Foundation's upcoming "Salute to Excellence in Business" awards program on Thursday, November 21, 2019; 11am Networking Reception and 12 noon -1:30pm Luncheon Program. Please call 314-533-8000 for tickets and more information.
- James H. Buford, longtime Urban League leader, passes at 75
- Citizen video seems to show police planting gun
- Impact and not optics: How we can increase the number of African Americans in medicine
- Here are four black coaches that should be considered for the Missouri football job
- Richard Pryor Jr. discusses recent trauma regarding Paul Mooney allegations
- Darnell Sanders: ‘You build career wealth through investing in others’
- What the Holy Spirit will do for you
- Neoliberalism and its discontents
- Football Flyers go for ninth championship
- Katarra’s soul comes full circle