Debra Owens owns Premiere Production Choice, which provides production services for meetings, conventions and special events. Her services include handling the lights, sound, and stage setup for anywhere from 75 people up to a large, week-long convention.
She received her award at the Salute to Excellence of Business at the St. Louis American Foundation on Nov. 30.
- ‘If you can’t beat ‘em, duck ‘em’
- Jill Scott recaptures magic of debut album while celebrating 20-year milestone
- So much for leveling the medical playing field
- 45 elected prosecutors argue that Missouri Supreme Court should grant Lamar Johnson a new trial
- Juvenile or adult? Public defender challenges MO’s system of certifying how youth will be tried
- Census Job Fair at Harris-Stowe on February 15, jobs pay more than $20 per hour
- Chicago region launches 'You Count' Kickoff recruiting blitz at three area Census Offices in Missouri
- Susan Rice, Joe Scarborough support Gayle King after Snoop’s condemnation
- Contract for first Cure Violence site moves forward
- M.C. honors late mother with ‘Monday,’ premieres video at Marcus Des Peres