Vanessa Cooksey leads the community relations efforts for 12 states in the central region with her team of 20 people. Anytime Wells Fargo invests dollars in the community through nonprofit grants or volunteer efforts, Cooksey’s team has a hand in facilitating that, she said.
She received her award at the Salute to Excellence in Education held by the St. Louis American Foundation on Nov. 30.
Read story here: http://www.stlamerican.com/salute_to_excellence/business_luncheon/vanessa-cooksey-salute-to-excellence-in-business-corporate-executive-of-the-year/article_8ca292a8-f26d-11e8-b069-9bda9e3fee37.html
- ‘If you can’t beat ‘em, duck ‘em’
- Jill Scott recaptures magic of debut album while celebrating 20-year milestone
- So much for leveling the medical playing field
- 45 elected prosecutors argue that Missouri Supreme Court should grant Lamar Johnson a new trial
- Juvenile or adult? Public defender challenges MO’s system of certifying how youth will be tried
- Census Job Fair at Harris-Stowe on February 15, jobs pay more than $20 per hour
- Chicago region launches 'You Count' Kickoff recruiting blitz at three area Census Offices in Missouri
- Susan Rice, Joe Scarborough support Gayle King after Snoop’s condemnation
- Contract for first Cure Violence site moves forward
- M.C. honors late mother with ‘Monday,’ premieres video at Marcus Des Peres