We Will Not Tolerate Jim Crow Policing - Marvia Gray vs. City of Des Peres, Missouri
WARNING: Video excerpts are violent and disturbing. Parental discretion is advised.
Combined video excerpts from cell phone, surveillance and press conference footage illustrate why on April 18, 2020, Ms. Marvia Gray filed a lawsuit against the City of Des Peres, after she and her son Derek Gray were brutalized by the Des Peres police at Sam's Club on March 23, 2020. The police falsely accused Derek of stealing and claim he resisted arrest.
"We will not tolerate Jim Crow policing!" says John Bowman, President of the St. Louis County NAACP in support of the Grays.
As featured on
- Rich Finneran, Elad Gross compete for attorney general as Democrats
- Wesley Bell will not charge Darren Wilson
- Lezley McSpadden says Wesley Bell did not do a ‘proper investigation’
- UPDATE: Presiding judge of 22nd Circuit Court places a 'temporary hold' on evictions
- A tale of two prosecutors: Murder witness had very different experiences with Mary Pat Carl and Kimberly Gardner
- Nick Cannon pledges ‘Masked Singer’ salary to Holocaust
- Black entrepreneurs plan to purchase north St. Louis land for Black-owned businesses
- New Couple Alert: Tiffany Haddish and Common
- LaTonia Collins Smith appointed Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs at Harris-Stowe
- St. Louis region will remain in ‘danger zone’ until regional leaders take action