The St. Louis American Foundation's 21st Annual Salute to Excellence in Health Care Awards was celebrated as a virtual event on Thursday, July 29, 2021. Kendra Holmes, Pharm.D., CHCEF was named the 2021 Stellar Performer in Health Care awardee.
This video was produced by Kate Daniel and James LeBine.
The St. Louis American Foundation
- T.D. Jakes’ daughter Cora Jakes Coleman and her husband divorce
- “The Mack” actor Max Julien, 88 passes away
- Your best second act
- Gravois Park neighborhood initiative sells homes to low-to-moderate income creatives
- Ruling the roost: Women open Creole restaurant
- City’s new chief equity officer to focus on data
- Tiffany Haddish arrested and charged with DUI in Georgia
- Cal Harris to become St. Louis County’s chief of staff
- Kwofe Coleman says Muny must represent all of St. Louis
- Mars Howard of Mars Worldwide Moving Company has moved on