Christopher Hicks, an experienced, results-oriented, environmental, health and safety (EHS) professional, was recently named to the board of Wyman. He has extensive experience and expertise in management systems, regulatory compliance, process/project reviews, auditing, training, inspections, and incident investigations. He has worked for employers in the chemical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food, and steel industries. He holds a MS degree in industrial safety from the University of Central Missouri and a dual BS degree in safety management and environmental safety from Indiana State University. Wyman’s mission is to empower teens from economically disadvantaged circumstances to lead successful lives and build strong communities.
- 2022 Young Leaders selected
- Rogue jurors should be accountable for their action
- Young St. Louis inventor hits bullseye
- Pro-Choice Rally in St. Louis on Saturday
- Officials release names of those killed in racist Buffalo Massacre
- 'Make way, Bad Bunny will be Marvel’s first Latinx superhero'
- Free produce baskets for area families available May 31
- Vice President Kamala Harris comments on the state of the world
- Young emerging artist Angel Riley emphasizes Black voices significance in opera world
- St. Louis Fed to host ‘Minority Networking’ event
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.