Janelle Stowers, owner and broker of Stowers Realty Group, was recently sworn in as a director for the Missouri Association of Realtors in January 2022. She was also recently named vice president of the Ferguson Neighborhood Improvement Board. Stowers is currently working to get the Realty Central Education school started. Stowers has an MBA as well as a masters of education in adult and higher learning, both from UMSL.
People on the Move
Janelle Stowers named director for realtors group
- The St. Louis American Staff
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Florida joins Missouri as state’s tagged with NAACP warning
- A principled approach - Masa Massenburg-Johnson new Rosati-Kain principal
- Kelly Jackson celebrates 25 years with TEGNA
- Monica Perry named SASSP Assistant Principal of the Year
- Track standouts heads to championship meets
- Beyoncé, Jay-Z buy $200 million home in cash
- My son loves Ja Morant; I kinda wish he didn’t
- Mayor Jones signs new protections for St. Louis’ transgender community
- Cardinal Ritter’s Imarion Griffin wins top scholarship award from Sports Commission
- Rest well, Queen - Music icon Tina Turner
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.