Kesha Kent has been named diversity talent strategist at Husch Blackwell. Kent is author of "Networking, It's Your Superpower!." She also co-authored the book "Stuck. Strained. Stressed.: Real Stories About Shifting Your Mindset to Overcome Challenges." She has a master's degree in organizational leadership and a bachelor of arts degree in leadership/management from Judson University. Prior to Husch Blackwell, Kent served in several positions at Ascension Health, including national talent adviser. She is also the owner and founder of MrsKeshSpeaks, LLC.
People on the Move
Kesha Kent named talent strategist at Husch Blackwell
- St. Louis American staff
- Brittish Williams, Reality TV star, co-host of Hot 104.1’s The Home Team Morning Show pleads guilty to 15 felonies
- Fetty Wap sentenced to six years in federal prison for drug trafficking
- Latasha Barnes named chief of staff at housing authority
- Christopher Rogers, Sr. is new First Baptist Church of Chesterfield pastor
- Processing the whiplash from this week’s aldermanic rollercoaster
- Persistence pays off for Xavier Jones
- Offset isn’t blood-related to Takeoff and Quavo
- A conversation with Tamika Mitchell of Armanino
- B2K’s Raz B breaks window, attempts to flee hospital
- East St. Louis wins Class 2A State Championship
- Partyline: Materia Rave on Memorial Weekend 2023
- This Week's Photos: June 1, 2023
- YRBK prom in STL at the Crack Fox
- 2023 What's Right with The Region
- Partyline: Ready to wear to the raceway
- The 113th Annie Malone May Day Parade
- Partyline: Queer as Funk
- This Week's Photos: May 25, 2023
- This Week's Photos: May 11, 2023
- Celebrating Dr. Robert Ray
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.