Monica Perry, Ed.D., assistant principal at Riverview Gardens High School, was named the Assistant Principal of the Year by the St. Louis Association of Secondary School Principals (SASSP). Perry was presented the award by SSAP President Gary Jansen, Ed.D. at a special reception on Thursday, April 6 in the RGHS library. Her degrees include: a BS in biology and a masters of science in biology from Jackson State University, a masters in arts in education administration from Lindenwood University and a doctorate in educational leadership from Maryville University. In the summer of 2020, Dr. Perry received a certificate in school management and leadership from Harvard University.
People on the Move
Monica Perry named SASSP Assistant Principal of the Year
- St. Louis American staff
- Florida joins Missouri as states tagged with NAACP warning
- A principled approach - Masa Massenburg-Johnson new Rosati-Kain principal
- Kelly Jackson celebrates 25 years with TEGNA
- Beyoncé, Jay-Z buy $200 million home in cash
- My son loves Ja Morant; I kinda wish he didn’t
- Mayor Jones signs new protections for St. Louis’ transgender community
- Cardinal Ritter Girls Accomplish the Three-Peat
- What to Know About Pregnancy and COVID Vaccines
- Rest well, Queen - Music icon Tina Turner
- Sheldon Reynolds, Earth, Wind & Fire guitarist dies at 63
- The 113th Annie Malone May Day Parade
- This Week's Photos: May 25, 2023
- 2023 What's Right with The Region
- Partyline: Materia Rave on Memorial Weekend 2023
- Partyline: Queer as Funk
- Glimpse CAM St. Louis' Dada Ball & Bash
- This Week's Photos: May 18, 2023
- This Week's Photos: May 11, 2023
- Celebrating Dr. Robert Ray
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.