Shantay N. Bolton, executive vice chancellor and chief administrative officer at Washington University in St. Louis, was selected for the 2023 St. Louis Titan 100 cohort for her contributions to the growth of the university through high-level leadership. Bolton joined the university in July 2021. She works to strategically advance human resources and institutional equity, information technology, public safety, procurement, supplier diversity, university services and facilities. She earned a B.A. degree in psychology and a M.S. in counseling psychology from Alabama A&M University. She received her Ph.D. in organizational psychology with a concentration in industrial psychology from Walden University and a MBA from Florida International University.
People on the Move
Wash. U’s Shantay N. Bolton named Titan 100 honoree
- St. Louis American staff
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Florida joins Missouri as states tagged with NAACP warning
- A principled approach - Masa Massenburg-Johnson new Rosati-Kain principal
- Kelly Jackson celebrates 25 years with TEGNA
- Beyoncé, Jay-Z buy $200 million home in cash
- Cardinal Ritter Girls Accomplish the Three-Peat
- My son loves Ja Morant; I kinda wish he didn’t
- Mayor Jones signs new protections for St. Louis’ transgender community
- What to Know About Pregnancy and COVID Vaccines
- Rosati-Kain senior headed to Harvard with historic view
- Sheldon Reynolds, Earth, Wind & Fire guitarist dies at 63
- This Week's Photos: May 25, 2023
- The 113th Annie Malone May Day Parade
- 2023 What's Right with The Region
- Partyline: Materia Rave on Memorial Weekend 2023
- Partyline: Queer as Funk
- Glimpse CAM St. Louis' Dada Ball & Bash
- This Week's Photos: May 18, 2023
- This Week's Photos: May 11, 2023
- This Week's Photos: May 4, 2023
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.