"I'm standing with Tishaura, April the 6th... It's time we move our city forward for the most vulnerable," says Rep. Rasheen Aldridge at a rally for St. Louis mayoral candidate Tishaura O. Jones on Fri., April 2, 2021. "We're going to make it T.J. time!"
Sgt. Heather Taylor insists, "Police culture doesn't want to change... You elect the other person and we're not going to change. If you want to go forward, Tishaura's just it... She's the best candidate."
- Fantasia hospitalized for contractions six months into her pregnancy
- 10 SLPS school board candidates vie for three spots
- Mayor-elect Jones announces transition team, public input website
- St. Louisan Aaron Cook has a chance to become a part of college basketball history on Monday night.
- Instagram post inserts Claudia Jordan into Gary Owen divorce drama
- List: Area codes impacted by mandatory 10-digit dialing
- St. Louis American endorsements for April 6 elections
- St. Louis County eases COVID-19 restrictions for businesses and gatherings
- Treasurer Tishaura O. Jones response to the latest uprising at CJC
- Inmate uprising at least fourth protest since December at CJC