St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly M. Gardner speaks about Janae Edmondson and Daniel Riley, February 23, 2023
On Feb. 18, police say Daniel Riley struck a car that pinned Janae Edmondson of Smyrna, Tennessee, a suburb of Nashville, between another car. Her legs were later amputated.
Last July, the trial of Daniel Riley was set to begin. Several media outlets have reported that Gardner’s office was not ready to proceed. Riley was released on house arrest and was recharged the same day.
Riley violated the terms of his GPS monitoring system more than 40 times after July 18, the most recent violation was on Feb. 13.
Read entire St. Louis American article, 'Mayor Jones, others challenge Gardner’s actions' by Alvin A. Reid: https://www.stlamerican.com/.../article_7414de2e-b304...
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Aldergeddon moves to the courtroom
- Could Caleb Love be coming to Mizzou?
- Kim Gardner calls removal effort 'foolishness'
- Beloved St. Louisan Elson Williams passes
- Not just a dance, but a culture
- The American’s endorsements for city aldermanic races and charter reform on April 4th
- Nicole Robinson running for STL Community College Trustee
- State AG filed amended petition to remove Kim Gardner
- 314 Day support continues for Boys and Girls Clubs
- Shaughnessy Daniels named director at Great Rivers Greenway
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.